Want to tell a story at an event? We’d love to have you!
We currently host three different events that you can share at.
1. Main Events are our large events that are curated and happen 2-3 times a year.
If you want to tell at one of our Main Events you should come to a Story Lab and share the story. Our Main Event stories are pulled from our Virtual Open Mic events.
To tell a story at an Open Mic to be considered for a Main Event, you should:
- Register for a Community Story Lab through our website.
- In addition to registering to attend the Story Lab, you should fill out our online form to sign up to tell your story at the Story Lab. You can find the sign-up form here.
- On the sign-up form, let us know that you want your story to be considered for a Main Event by checking the “Yes” box in the appropriate space provided
2. Community Story Lab Events are our monthly virtual events that happen on the first Saturday of the month. At the event, 4 people can sign up to share a story and then we pull names from a hat for additional spots during the event!
If you want to tell a story at one of our Story Lab, you should do two things: Register for the event and then sign up to tell. Information is on our Community Story Lab page.
3. Do Tell! is our (new) monthly in-person (outdoors) event. It is also open-mic
Storytellers at Do Tell are “lottery,” which means that we pull names from a hat. If you want to share a story at Do Tell, arrive early to the event and put your name in the hat! More information is on our Do Tell page!