Want to tell a story at an event? We’d love to have you!
We currently host three different events that you can share at.
1. Main Events are our large events that are curated and happen 2-3 times a year.
If you want to tell at one of our Main Events you should come to a Virtual Open Mic and share the story. Our Main Event stories are pulled from our Virtual Open Mic events.
To tell a story at an Open Mic to be considered for a Main Event, you should:
- Register for a Virtual Open Mic through our website.
- In addition to registering to attend the Open Mic, you should fill out our online form to sign up to tell your story at the Slam. You can find the sign-up form here.
- On the sign-up form, let us know that you want your story to be considered for a Main Event by checking the “Yes” box in the appropriate space provided
2. Virtual Open Mic Events are our monthly open mics that happen on the first Saturday of the month
If you want to tell a story at one of our Virtual Open Mics, you should do two things: Register for the event and then sign up to tell. Information is on our Virtual Open Mic page.
3. Storyopolis is our (new) monthly in-person (outdoors) event. It is also open-mic
Storytellers at Storyopolis are “lottery,” which means that we pull names from a hat. If you want to share a story at Storyopolis, arrive early to the event and put your name in the hat! More information is on our Storyopolis page!